Tuesday 28 February 2012

When in Melbourne...

Was in Melbourne.

Saw this...



Lets get another look at that...



Obviously, I had to purchase & consume this beverage. I spend the next 1/2 an hour wandering through the isolated & delightful back streets and alleys of Carlton & Collingwood sipping at this bountiful... bounty. It was good. Distractingly good. I wanted to sit down somewhere and enjoy the shit outta this, but I'm not from there, and I didn't want to break the law any more obviously than I already was. Anyway, this is a strong brew, made with love, and dark sexual malt, and chest hair. Almost certainly from a lumberjack. Possibly a tree feller.

I must try this again while stationary. It's boss.

Beer; Black Lung by Moon Dog.
Delightful urban backdrop; Melbourne.
Barking Craig's mum; Great rack.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I had one of these on Xmas eve. skeptical at first, because the other beer of theirs I've had was shit, but this guy... this fuckin' guy right here. Top shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark sexual malt, huh? Yeah, I know the kind.
    Crazy rad packaging too. I'm sold.

    ReplyDelete